A few months ago I discovered this recipe when I was looking for a keto dinner idea. This meal feels indulgent and it has amazing flavor, but it allows you to stay on track too. I don’t eat keto typically, but my husband follows a modified version.
I serve the chicken and creamy sauce overtop gluten-free or lentil noodles. The fantastic thing about this recipe is it comes together fast. You can have dinner on the table in 30 minutes! I know you gotta like the sound of that.
The spinach adds a touch of green and helps to balance out the dish. The sun dried tomatoes add another layer of flavor and pair perfectly with the garlic. If you have company serve up this dish and everyone will leave happy and satisfied.
Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken: (From The Recipe Critic)
• 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
• 2 Tablespoons olive oil
• 1 cup heavy cream
• ½ cup chicken broth
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
• ½ cup parmesan cheese
• 1 cup fresh baby spinach
• ½ cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped
1. In a large skillet add olive oil and cook the chicken on medium high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until brown on each side and cooked through. Remove chicken and set aside on a plate.
2. Add the heavy cream, chicken broth, garlic powder, italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese. Whisk over medium high heat until it starts to thicken. Add the spinach and sundried tomatoes and let it simmer until the spinach starts to wilt. Add the chicken back to the pan and serve over pasta if desired.
Feel free to chop some fresh basil and serve additional Parmesan overtop of the completed dish. This supper has quickly become a new family favorite. If you plan to serve over pasta for a bigger group, I would double the sauce. You certainly want enough creamy goodness to go around.
Thanks for reading! xo