Have you tried Grove Collaborative? They sell non-toxic cleaning supplies plus health & beauty items. The best part is they are shipped right to your door. How convenient is that?
I signed up, at that start of the year, as part of their VIP program. The program includes free shipping, exclusive sales/discounts and five free full size items every year. The cost of the program was on special for $19.99 when I joined and I have to say, I have enjoyed getting to try many new products for around the house and for my body too. I’ll share some of my favorite beauty products with you today.
1. Schmidt’s Natural Deodorant- I’ve been using this product for a little over a month and it’s been fantastic. It does exactly as it states; offers long lasting protection against odor and wetness. I have the Lavender and Sage scent and it smells wonderful.
2. Tom’s Whole Care with Fluoride Natural Toothpaste- This toothpaste is peppermint flavored and leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. My husband wasn’t quite convinced with the flavor, but I don’t mind it at all and it’s better than my prior toothpaste full of artificial ingredients.
3. Preserve Toothbrush- This toothbrush is light and angled making it easy to reach all parts of your mouth. It’s also made from recycled yogurt containers, which I thought was pretty cool.
4. Acure Brightening Facial Scrub- This scrub uses Argan oil, green clay, lemon peel granules and other natural ingredients. It also has a nice smell. A perfect exfoliating scrub.
5. Yes to Cucumbers, Soothing Facial Wipes- These smell very refreshing and work easily to gently cleanse. Love these wipes!
6. Acure Moroccan Argan Oil- This is lightly rose scented and I use it as a moisturizer sometimes and also, to smooth the ends of my hair. It’s very versatile.
7. Acure Day Cream- A perfect everyday moisturizer with gotu kola extract and chlorella. It has a nice thickness, but rubs in nicely.
8. Grove Collaborative Mint & Argan oil lip balm- This is awesome and keeps your lips hydrated with chia seed oil too. It’s sold in two sizes and I can’t get enough of it.
9. Grove Collaborative Hand Cream- Bergamot Orange scented and very nourishing.
*This post is in no way sponsored. I just wanted to share some products that I’ve used recently and recommend.
Grove Collaborative sells an assortment of brands that are good for you and only contain natural ingredients. You can feel confident using them on your family.
If you want to try them out, click on the link below and get $10 toward your purchase.
Thanks for reading! xo