With the Super Bowl coming up on Sunday, I thought I’d share one of my favorite dips. I first had buffalo chicken dip when I worked for a large insurance company. Potlucks and section celebrations occured frequently and this appetizer was always making an appearance. From first bite, I was hooked- the dip even earned the nickname “crack dip”. This will be a perfect addition to your Super Bowl party. It only requires a few ingredients and a couple steps to make it. All your guests will devour this awesome chicken dip.
This recipe can be baked or even made in the crock pot. Score!
Buffalo Chicken Dip (from Frank’s RedHot)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (I like to use a rotisserie)
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Frank’s RedHot Original
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Combine all ingredients and spoon into a shallow baking dish. Bake for 20 min, until heated through. (Or you may place all ingredients into crock pot and heat on low until warm)
3. Garnish with chopped green onion and serve with tortilla chips and/or veggies.
This is sure to become a new family favorite for game days.
Thanks for reading! xo