There is something lovely about having fresh flowers in the house. I suppose it’s the concept of bringing the beauty of the outdoors, inside. Today, I am going to share a simple adorned mason jar vase with you. The great thing about this project, besides being quick and easy, is that it can be customized for a variety of occasions. These would look pretty at a rustic themed wedding or a dinner party with a country vibe.
Lets discuss the tools and supplies needed to create this vase.
- Mason jar (quart size)
- Burlap ribbon
- Jute twine
- Double sided tape
- Summer bouquet (I used zinnias and sunflowers from my local farmers market.)
- Mason jar frog (optional-but helps with arranging flowers.)
- Attach tape to jar in desired location.
- Wrap burlap ribbon over the tape and secure with additional piece of tape on the backside. (On inside edge of ribbon-so it won’t show.)
- Cut twine and tie around burlap ribbon into a bow.
- Fill jar with water and add flowers and arrange as desired. (You may use the mason jar frog at this time.)
Now you have a gorgeous arrangement that took little effort, but has big impact!
Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate everyone who has checked out my blog so far. This is all a learning experience and a work in progress. I hope to bring you inspiring content that is approachable and accessible. Let me know what type of subjects you are interested in seeing here.